Monday, March 30, 2009

Who's Going To Arizona? The Winner!

I do apologize for the delay in announcing the winner, but alas, I have one! Thank you to the wonderful individuals who donated to Tucker's Whole Heart, I appreciate it very much. My gratitude goes out to each and every individual who helped make this possible.

Okay, are you ready for the results?


Darlene H. you are the winner of a 7 Day/7 Night stay in this fabulous villa in Arizona!

Congratulations!!

Darlene, I am going to email you in just a moment, please be on the look out for that email and get back to be as soon as possible. You have 48 hours to claim this win or I will have random.org pick me a new winner. Thank you!!

Thanks again everyone, for your support. Now scroll down and check out the newest raffles!

No comments: