Wednesday, June 24, 2009

19 Hours Until Surgery

Tucker has been cleared through pre-surgical testing and will undergo the surgery we have all been waiting for. Tucker and Karen have been in Boston since Sunday night and have underwent 3 days worth of testing. Every test you can imagine along with blood-work has been performed to ensure Tucker was a match. (Daddy and Sisters are there too.)

Tucker is a perfect match. He's on the surgery schedule for Noon tmrw, Thursday.

I have asked before but I am asking again, please keep Tucker and his family in your thoughts. Send him good vibes, prayers, happy thoughts, and well wishes.

Thursday will be a hard and long day for Tucker and his family. If you would like to send them a message or a special prayer, do so by leaving a comment or emailing me at crackerjacks51603@yahoo.com

I will be able to send them directly to the Bryant's through out the day.

I will be at hand to update as news becomes available. You can check here or over at The Bryant Family News. I'll also be Tweeting any small updates, marked #Tucker. You can follow me (Alisha) on Twitter.

Tucker052409-33

We "Heart" you and your family Tucker.

Godspeed Little Man

No comments: