Sunday, June 21, 2009

We are here...in Boston

It is 10:45 here. Tucker is asleep down the hall in our room. I cant really sleep I thought I would make use of the computer.

Lets see. We were delayed in Wisconsin by 1.5 hours. Tucker did great on the flights. We are two blocks from the hospital by stroller. The room we have is just like Ronald Mcdonald rooms are at Mercy, just more of them. We can buy groceries and cook here which will save money...thank goodness. We have a flat screen in the bedroom so Jack was watched tonight until Tuck fell asleep. I have some pictures already to post but dont have a hook up for it until Hunter gets here on Wednesday.....so I will post them then.

We didn't eat dinner, but thank goodness Michelle, who picked us up, left us a goodie bag of fruit and some breakfast stuff.....we had dinner on her! She is so nice, has a son that had a heart defect and was in the Childrens Hospital at one time as well. Nate is about Tucker's age and also has Down Syndrome and is TOOO darn cute.

Well, I am going to go lay down, maybe read a little. 6 is going to come early. I will post tomorrow after our preadmission testing....that is chest xrays, blood draw and such... sweet dreams everyone. I will be dreaming...laying beside my handsome (octopus) boy!!!!

3 comments:

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

So glad you made it. Good luck today and call me if you need me to update or anything.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your cheery website! I'm always looking for parents raising kids with special needs and found you through a google search. Good luck to Tucker on surgery! I'll be thinking of him!!

Anonymous said...

Our prayers are with You and Tucker . We will see you in a few weeks.
The Hartmans